70% of companies that suffer a catastrophic data loss cease trading within 18 months. At DFS, we know that data protection isn’t just important – it’s vital to every client.
This is why we operate facilities and data protection practices that meet or exceed the ISO 27001 standard for information security. You can find out more about our secure storage facilities and ISO 27001.
We also offer two options for companies seeking to secure their vital business data.
Data Protection – Vault Storage
Backup tapes, CDs, DVDs, Hard Drives, and Flash drives can be secured in our Durasteel® vaults along with physical documents. Our vaults offer 4-hour fire protection, are strongly constructed with concrete and steel construction, and are monitored for temperature and humidity conditions at all times.
Advances in tape and other media make physical backups a practical option for many companies’ data protection needs.
Data Protection – Cloud Storage
Our cloud backup service provides superb peace of mind. In the event of data loss, your records can be reinstated onto your servers or other devices in a very short space of time with a fully automatic, secure and managed solution.
Cloud data protection services are provided in partnership with Keep It Safe, and feature a range of important benefits:
- Fully Automated Backup: No manual intervention is needed.
- Redundant Backup Service: Your data is stored in 2 physically separate locations.
- Data Stored in Ireland: None of your data – or your customers’ – leaves the jurisdiction. You have immediate and easy access in the event of data loss.
- Managed and Monitored: We tell you if a backup fails, so there’s no need for you to check.
- Encryption: All data is encrypted both during transfer and when it is stored off-site.
Find Out More
Take free, no-obligation advice to find the best data protection option for you.
Learn more about our vault storage options.
Get more information about cloud storage with DFS.